YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 8 July 2016

My Everyday Z-Palette.

Hey lovelies!

Here is my everyday eyeshadow Z-Palette.



From left to right: Steampunk, Grandstand, Corrupt, Mesmerised, Cocoa Bear, Bitten, Peach Smoothie, Blacklight, Shimma Shimma, Typhoon - all by Makeup Geek, Plum Dressing, Sketch, Satin Taupe, Mulch, Copperplate, Concrete, Wedge, Orb, Shroom, Patina, All That Glitters - all by MAC, Pound, Twinkle, Tease, Marble, Honeysuckle - by Glittertubes.


This is the swatches of all the eyeshadows.


This is the swatches of the pressed glitters.

I know this might not be everyone's choice of 'everyday' eyeshadows but I love it because I think it's the perfect choice out of everything. I love them all and it means I get to do something different with my makeup every day if I want to!

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com

Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:

x x x

2 comments: