YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 7 March 2016

REVIEW: Illamasqua Pure Pigments.

Hey lovelies!

I got a few pure pigments from my fave brand, Illamasqua and I thought I'd just give a little review on them.

The colours I have are Berber, Android and Furore.



There is a decent amount of product in each which is really good. There is a lot of other colours as well which are gorgeous and I hope I'll get my hand on them one day! Generally to get the best pigment out of them you need a base and I'll show some swatches with and without a base.


Without a base, from left to right: Android, Furore & Berber.


With a base, from left to right: Berber, Furore & Android.

So as you can see the pigment of them is much stronger with a base which isn't too bad and they are unbelievably beautiful. I love these and think they are absolutely amazing! They are a bit pricey but I think they're totally worth it. Love, love, love them.

Thank you for reading & I hope you enjoyed!

x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment