YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 20 February 2016

REVIEW: Makeup Geek Shadows.

Hey lovelies! 

I have lusted after Makeup Geek shadows ever since Marlena (who runs the youtube channel MakeupGeek, funnily enough) announced she was making products! I always admired her makeup and loved her channel so to hear she was making her own products was really exciting! Anyway, I lusted after them for a while, used to go on the MakeupGeek website and put lots of the shadows in my basket and then going against it. I just never wanted to get hit with the customs cost which always seems to happen to me. So, when Beauty Bay announced the arrival of MakeupGeek prodcuts I've never jumped on a website so quick! 

If you've ever ordered from Beauty Bay you'll know their service is amazing etcetc! But here are the shadows I currently own:



From left to right: Corrupt, Bitten, Mesmerized, Typhoon, Peach Smoothie & Shimma Shimma.

Of course I absolutely had to get the cult favourites Peach Smoothie & Corrupt. The rest are all gorgeous and have seemed to make their way into my daily routine. I also use Shimma Shimma as a highlight on the face at times as well, just a tip for anyone!!

Honestly the pigmentation of these eyeshadows is amazing and I was very pleasantly surprised, they are just as good as MAC eyeshadows, if not better, for half the price! Which honestly is amazing. I totally think these are worth the hype, totally worth the money and I think these will be a staple in my makeup collection. Sort of want every single colour they do, haha!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment