YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 18 June 2016

REVIEW: Glitter Tubes Pressed Glitter Pans.

Hey lovelies!

Today's post is another review on these sparkly babies:


First off, these are from Glittertubes - they are pressed glitter pans. It seemed a lot easier than dealing with loose glitter when I first saw them and all their swatches and everything looked gorgeous. I am also like a magpie - any sparkly thing (especially glitter) I'm immediately attracted to!
From Left to Right - Pound, Twinkle, Honeysuckle, Tease and Marble.

I absolutely love these gorgeous glitters!


From left to right (cause I stupidly swatched them in the wrong order from the first pic) - Honeysuckle, Marble, Tease, Twinkle and Pound.

My absolute favourites have to be Honeysuckle and Twinkle - they are absolutely gorgeous. They swatch very easily, kind of feel like a cream eyeshadow with little grains almost - it's definitely not a bad feeling though! The colour pay off for all of them except Marble is absolutely gorgeous and just what you'd expect from a loose glitter as well. There is no need for glitter glue or a base (although sometimes I use a base just as an extra bit of precaution if I'm wearing my makeup for a long time) and they also last really well on the lids/face/wherever you want to smear it, haha!

I think these are well worth the money and just absolutely beautiful. These little guys are magnetic and so will fit into any Z-Palette you have or even probably a MAC palette, it's super handy! The girls that do them do it all hand made so for that reason, your order - especially if it's a big one - takes a couple days to get to you but it's definitely worth it.

Another thing I love about them is that it's generally always signed for - meaning the postman can't possibly drop and smash them when posting them through your letterbox - although the packaging is very secure so it probably won't smash anyway.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I will link at least one post to show what one of these babies look like in action below! Thanks for reading, I'll see you in my next one!

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com

Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment