YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 26 May 2016

Dita Von Teese Inspired Makeup Look.

Hey lovelies!

I was inspired to do this post because I honestly just love Dita Von Teese and she's just so beautiful. She makes me want to buy loads of corsets and waist train and be just the perfect pin up beautiful lady that she is, haha! Anyways, I seen this photo in particular:


(Sorry for the NSFW photo)
And felt like I had to do a look inspired by it! Obviously it's not going to be exact but that's just life and I added highlight where she didn't and I kept to bronzer rather than adding blush, purely because of personal preference.

Anyway here is the look I came up with:



I obviously had to add the trademark Dita beauty mark and red lip :)

I used:

Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark brown to outline my brows and fill them in slightly, then Illamasqua's Browcake in Gaze to fill them in more because Dita's brows are incredibly beautiful and thick and dark, I then used a very pale shadow all over my lid once I'd primed it to highlight the brow bone and set my primer - I used MAC's Orb for that. Then I highlighted the brow bone more with a little bit of Shroom by MAC. I then went in with Makeup Geek's Shimma Shimma in the inner corner and MAC's Wedge in the crease, I made sure to thoroughly blend it out so there was no harsh lines and Makeup Geek's Peach Smoothie mixed with Orb again just above the crease to make sure it was blended nicely. I then lined my upper lashline with Illamasqua's gel liner in Infinity. I used Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation in Ivory and Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer to get rid of some imperfections. Then going on to the lips (cause I just couldn't wait tbh) with Jeffree Star's Redrum liquid lipstick. I then went in with Anastasia's Contour Kit to bronze up my complexion and finally MAC's Soft & Gentle MSF to highlight my cheekbones!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! :)

I quite liked doing a celeb inspired look so maybe look out for more of these in the future!

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com
Instagram
Twitter
My other blog

x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment