YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 22 September 2016

Quick Little Superdrug Haul.

Hey!

So in the last couple of weeks I picked a couple of things up that I'd been dying to try from Superdrug - all things which I will do reviews on once I've used them a bunch and know my thoughts on them!


So, I got the Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Gold Iridescent, it was £4.59 and I thought this would be perfect for the inner corners, to use as a highlight (because it is very fine, barely feels like glitter) and for cut creases and such. It also looked like a very cheap alternative to MAC's Reflect Gold glitter! I'll let you all know how I get on with this when I get to using it properly.

Next up was the MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in the shade Tranquility, for £3. When I swatched this in store it looked like a much more matte version of one of my MAC lipsticks (one which I wish was matte as well) so I decided to pick it up too! Again I'll let you all know how I get on with this. It's a gorgeous colour though!

Lastly are the MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighters in Iridescent Gold and Pink Shimmer, both £3. Originally, I just swatched these and decided that I didn't need yet another highlighter... So I carried on my way around Superdrug and swatched things but kept going back and looking at these and looking at the swatches and just completely falling in love! They ended up being in my hands before I knew it - and luckily too, because they were the last ones! 

I hope you enjoyed this little mini haul, will be posting my reviews as soon as I get to know my thoughts and all these products! :)

Thank you for reading!

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment