YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Favourite Everyday Makeup Eyeshadows

Hey lovelies,


Sorry for the lack of posting, I will get back into the swing of things soon! Today's post is about my favourite 'everyday makeup' eyeshadows! The three eyeshadows I reach for the most on a day to day basis, in other words.


From left to right: Cocoa Bear, Shimma Shimma and Mesmerised (all from Makeup Geek)


They are all beautiful colours and so easy to use from day to day! I can rarely ever go a day without using Cocoa Bear in my crease, it's just the perfect warm brown and goes with almost every look. Shimma Shimma is an absolutely stunning inner corner/brow bone highlight and it's also stunning all over the lid! Mesmerised is just such a gorgeous, unique shade and I love it for something quick to throw on that instantly makes it look like you've made an effort! 

So that's it from me today! What are your favourite day to day eyeshadows?

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment