YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 12 June 2016

Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals | REVIEW.

Hey lovelies!

I have had these Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals colours for ages now but I've only recently started breaking them out properly!


Basically you can use these all over the lid, on the inner corner - anywhere if you wanted really! They are gorgeous and very buildable whilst still being able to be subtle, too. These are also dupes for the Stila Magnificent Metals and from what I've heard they're just as good so it definitely saves a bit of money!


Photo on the left is where I've really built it up to be incredibly solid and opaque.
Photo on the right is where I've just done one swipe and this is generally what I use on my inner corner and I love it. 
They are absolutely gorgeous, quite a strange formula but definitely worth the money and worth a try! 

Thanks for reading this little post today! I hope you enjoyed.

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com

Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment