YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Pinky/Cranberry Eyes | Youtube Video!

Hey lovelies!

If you came from my youtube channel and have never seen my blog before please have a look at other posts! My three most popular posts of all time are here, here and here. If you have no clue what I'm on about, check out my new video! Link is here.

Anyway, here is the look I created and filmed:




For it I used:

Anastasia Dipbrow in Dark Brown
Illamasqua BrowCake in Gaze
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal palette (light)
Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie, Bitten
MAC eyeshadow in Orb
Illamasqua Gel Liner in Infinity
Rimmell ScandalEyes Mascara
Collection Illuminating touch foundation
Rimmel Wake Me up foundation
L'OReal Lumi Magique Primer
Maybelline Babyskin Primer
Anastasia Contour Kit in Light-Medium
MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle
MAC Vanilla pigment (pressed by myself)
MAC Amorous lipstick


I hope you enjoyed the video and can maybe recreate it for yourself!

Thanks for reading!

Other places to find me:

Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rgarmentmua
my other blog - 
itsok4ytonotbeok.blogspot.co.uk

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment