YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 17 February 2016

MAC Lip Product Collection + Swatches.

Hey lovelies!
I hope you had a good Valentines, I just thought I'd do a post on my MAC lip product collection since my Illamasqua one went down really well!


I think everyone knows that MAC lipsticks are pretty much a must have, their formula is amazing and they smell amazing (honestly, if you've never had a MAC lipstick, your first one and your first little scent of it is the best thing ever) and I think they're a staple in anyones makeup collection. I, for one, will have many MAC lipsticks throughout my lifetime, that I know haha! Here's some swatches of what I have so far:


From left to right: Nightmoth (lip liner), Hang Up, Velvet Teddy, Russian Red, New York Apple, Sin, Cyber, Amorous, Ruby Woo & Dark Side.

I love all my colours and can't wait to add to my collection, I have a few in mind already! I would have swatched them on the lips but my lips are incredibly dry at the minute so didn't really feel like making it worse and there is so many of them too! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment