YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 29 January 2016

Days 21-30 of 30 Days of Makeup Challenge.

Here is the final instalment of the 30 Days of Makeup Challenge!

I hope you have all enjoyed this and again if you aren't already, please like my facebook page - link here.
Not going to lie with this week and a bit I sort of just gave up on it, I was having to wash my brushes a lot more often than normal and my face was just hating on me, so I decided to only do a couple of this weeks. Here they are...

Day 21 - Crazy Lines.



Day 22 - Blue Lagoon.




Day 25 - Contour




Overall review of 30DoMC:

I think it was amazing to do if there was no way you could end up completely ruining your skin, haha, looking back i would've maybe only done it every 3 days or something but oh well. I'm glad I done it as it got me to experiment a little more with my makeup which I really enjoyed and I tried things I hadn't ever tried before.


5 Favourite looks:

Funnily enough some of my favourite looks are the more colourful ones!








I hope you've enjoyed these posts! If you haven't actually seen the first or second posts, I'll link them here and here..

Thank you for reading!

x x x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment