YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 10 January 2016

30 Days Of Makeup Challenge, Days 1-10.

Hey there! See, I'm doing good already with this whole posting thing, right?! ;)


So, some of you who may like my Facebook page I have for my makeup (link here and if you're not already liking please do so) will already know this. Those of you who don't, I have decided to do the 30 Day Makeup Challenge!
I figured it would be a good way to let some of my creativity flow and also do something different, rather than doing the same looks all the time which we all know can be ridiculously repetitive.

The rules are simply that you must do a makeup look following each of the days themes. There will only be a couple of days I don't do but I will get into them nearer the time...

Day 1: Bare it All


Day 1 was obviously pretty self explanatory, so here's my bare faced selfie. Maybe thinking of doing a power of makeup post because jeeeez do I look different!

Day 2: Everyday Makeup




Here is my Day 2, Everyday Makeup. Which for me normally means glowy skin, fierce brows, minimal eyeshadow and a winged liner. Normally accompanied with a nude lip but I fancied a bit of MAC's Amorous that day.

Day 3: Feline


I just was not feeling myself at all this day so pretty much done the eye makeup, then took it all back off. I appreciate the feline, cat eye liner on other people but I just can't rock this one. Anyway, here it is, using Illamasqua's gel liner in Infinity.

Day 4: Purple Haze




I went for a blown out, winged out purple glittery smokey eye and a purple lip (which is ESP by Illamasqua for anyone wondering) and I LOVED the way this look turned out. Totally different for me but I loved it.

Day 5: Bright Lights


Instead of going for a silvery smokey eye for Day 5, I opted for bright, bold and wonderful colours with just a touch of silver! :)

Day 6: Caribbean Crush.
Unfortunately I did not do day 6 as I feared I may offend someone and that is never at all my intention. So I decided against doing it. Sorry for any disappointment!

Day 7: Four Play.


For this look I had no clue what to do for ages but I eventually decided on four different colours in my winged liner. I used Illamasqua's Infinity Gel Liner, Makeup Revolution's Salvation Lip Laquers in Rebel and Vamp and Limecrime's Riot Velvetine!

Day 8: Turn Back Time.




Decided for this look to go for a 1950's Marilyn Monroe/pin up kind of look. So lots of mascara on the upper lashes, lots of liner, lots of brow highlight and overdrawn red lips.

Day 9: Femme Fatale.




I'll be honest, every picture I'd looked up for inspiration for this day wasn't really calling out to me. It was basically exactly the same as what I'd done the day previously.. So I wanted to do something different. I decided to go for a sort of seductive, smokey, blown out liner with a touch of maroon and a touch of glitter followed by a nude lip. I think it's alright :)

Day 10: I'm a Barbie Girl.





So for today's look, I went for a Soft pinky/purple cut crease. I was saddened to find that I don't actually have a Barbie pink lip colour :o but I quite liked how this look turned out nonetheless. :)

So that's it for days 1-10, I'll see you soon for days 11-20! :D I hope you enjoyed and remember to like my facebook page and follow my makeup instagram (rachelgarmentmakeup) where I post lots of pics of makeup pretty much on the daily!

Thanks for looking!

x x x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment