YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 19 August 2016

My Brow Dream Team!

Hey lovelies!

So after around 3/4 years of having to fill my eyebrows in (because I have barely ANY hair where I should!) and countless products bought, I think I have finally found my brow dream team.

Here it is:



From left to right it is the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara, Illamasqua Brow Cake in Gaze (sidenote: I have had this since late 2014 and I use it almost daily and look how much I still have!!) and lastly, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown. I've almost finished this after over a year having it and using it every day!

I start off with the Dipbrow and define the lower line of my eyebrows and do the same on top and fill it in going from the tail of my brow to the front and when there's less product on my brush I brush it upwards at the front of my brow. Then I go in with the Brow Cake and darken the tail of my eyebrows as I don't actually have any hair there and finally go over with the Sculpting Mascara!

If you'd like to see me doing it then check this video out! :)
Normally I just clean them up after with whatever concealer I'm using at that time!

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'd love to hear what your fave brow products are! :)

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:

x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment