YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 22 July 2016

The Throwback Tag.

Hey lovelies!


Today's post is just a tag that I fancied doing as something a little bit different! I'm also going to tag a lovely girl called Sarah to do it on her blog, here is the link to it she posts a fab mixture of things from beauty products and reviews to her long distance relationship & how she copes with it to just current events in the world! I highly suggest checking her blog out. 



The Questions:

1. What year were you born in? 1996

2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them. I sure do! 


Me and my brother



Me and my muma

3. What TV shows did you grow up watching? Friends, Saved by the Bell, That 70's Show and Dora the Explorer are the only ones that came to mind, haha!

4. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that? I'd be lying if I said I can remember me ever really wanting to be anything - I think at most probably a nurse was what I wanted to do and no I don't want to still be that.

5. Show a video of yourself when you were younger. Sadly, I don't have any! My cousins have a couple though and I'm excited to get to see them one day when I'm ready.

6. What were your favourite toys to play with? Probably Barbies and Bratz dolls, haha, do you remember them?

7. What's the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing? I have such shit memory of me being younger so I can't think off of the top of my head but I'm sure I did a lot of embarrassing things! I know I'm on an old home video asking if I could eat toothpaste. *ew*

8. Read something you wrote when you were in Kindergarten. "Cassie is my best friend" - followed by a supposed drawing of me and her lol

9. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child. Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake (still a tune), Can't Stop - RHCP (also still a tune) and Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

10. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger? I never really dressed up as anything "funny" if I'm honest, I don't think I was ever that creative to think of something funny, lol

11. Tell a funny story of something you remember happening when you were young. Oh my god it seems like I have had such a shite childhood but I swear I haven't, I just can't think of anything!

12. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child? Oh god yeah, loads of things - I have a memory box! I used to have my old toys at my dad's old house where he lived with my uncle, but they've been nicked lol. I still have mementos from holidays, plane tickets from being abroad with my mum and stepdad, mementos from my dad's wedding, loads of old teddies and things up in the loft.

13. What was something weird you used to do as a child? With my dinners if I used to have mac n cheese for example, mum would always do chips with them and I'd HAVE to have them separate because otherwise I wouldn't eat it. Now I'm like chips with cheese sauce?? YES PLEASE! 

14. What's the scariest thing you remember that happened to you when you were younger? Pretty grim and deep here but probably my best friend dying of cancer - it was my first experience of the disease and I think it knocked me into how short life is way too soon and I never really got a fuller childhood after he died. I was only 10.

15. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child? Kids don't go out anymore! They don't go out to play, they have phones way younger than I could imagine me having one - and proper phones, too! Not a pure Nokia brick that I had! They do everything with technology and in my opinion, I feel my generation of kids would have had a better childhood because technology wasn't as huge as it is today. Technology is obviously amazing and I prob couldn't live without myself and I'm not judging anyone who relies on it either but I just think there's some definite bad sides to it, too!


That's my tag done for today! I hope you enjoyed reading and be sure to check out Sarah's blog, you'll love it, I can guarantee it! (Also, Hi Sarah if you're reading, haha :) )

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com


Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment