YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 3 July 2016

Get to Know Me: My Piercings.

Hey lovelies!

I thought I'd just do a little post on my piercings and tattoos (past and present) since they are something I absolutely love about my appearance. I love artwork on the body and appreciate tattoos and body modification in general. So I just thought a little post on here would be good to do :)
This post will be my piercing one and I'll do another on tattoos to break it up a little!

My first ever piercing was my earlobes - I don't really remember much about it as I was about 8 or 9 I think and it was done with both ears at the same time with a gun. I remember feeling a wee bit woozy afterwards, probably just from the shock of having them done both at the once but other than that I don't remember it being particularly sore. I took them out ages ago, not because I didn't like them, I just never really wore earrings and still don't really reach for them to this day. 


Next was my belly button,  I was about 14 or 15 I think. I'd been dying for it for ages and finally convinced my mum to let me get it done, so my step-sister took me and I remember being dead nervous about it. I'd say it was about a 3/10 for pain, didn't take long to heal at all and I loved it! I absolutely loved it, I felt so cool with it done. However it fell out at PE one day in school and I couldn't find the bar... Wasn't really up for re-piercing it myself, haha!

Next up was my Tragus. This one I was terrified for because so many people told me that I'd hear a 'crunch' when the needle goes through (which isn't true, don't believe the myth lol) but it wasn't too bad. I'd give it about a 5/10 and the only reason for that is that it was a bit of a pain to sleep on for the first little while but you get used to it and barely feel it anymore. Other ear piercings I had were my Helix and my Snug, helix was about a 6/10 and the snug was a 7/10 - I remember the guy telling me right before getting it pierced that it was the second sorest place on the ear to get pierced, which made me feel all the more accomplished once I'd gotten it done, haha!
This is the only photo I have, sorry!



On to more current piercings.. I got my nose pierced when I was around 16 and I love it, still have it in today - I got it on the 'good' side of my face too and I just can't picture my face without it. It's my favourite piercing I think.


This pic was taken somewhat around the time I first got my nose pierced - couldn't find one from the day I actually got it done, but yeah, look how cute my kitten was too! My nose wasn't sore at all, just uncomfortable really and the eye watering was a bit annoying - I'd give the pain about a 3/10 and the healing process wasn't bad at all, it was pretty much healed after a week - I'm quite lucky with piercings that way though!

Next up is the side of my lip. This is something I wanted for ages and when I got it done I absolutely loved it but quickly fell back out of love with it, I just don't think it suits my face if I'm honest..


I got this about a year after my nose piercing on a whim and just decided to do it. This was quite nippy tbh and I wasn't expecting it to be. I'd give it a 6/10 for pain. It healed really quickly but I've been told mouth piercings do.

Next up is my lip piercing that's in the middle of my lip.. I absolutely loved when I first got this done and it swelled up because I had fab pouty lips, obviously didn't last long though!


Here it is all healed and I much, much prefer it. I love the way it looks and I can't see myself ever really taking it out. It was about a 6/10 for pain as well and healed really well.

Thank you for reading! I'd love to hear about your tattoos and piercings if you have any?

I hope you enjoyed!

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com

Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:



 x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment