YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24 Hr | Review + Swatches

Hey lovelies,



These are the Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream eyeshadows! I have the shades Eternal Gold, Pink Gold and Creme de Rose.

The only difference in these photos is one is with flash and one is without. These are gorgeous as bases for any eyeshadow (or pigment) that you put on top of them. They can be quite sheer or you can build them up to be opaque like in the photos and they are just gorgeous for everyday. I will say that when I use them I definitely see a difference in the longevity of my eyeshadow - and for the price point and how much you generally get in a little pot - I think that's pretty amazing!

There's so many gorgeous colours that I just can't wait to get my hands on, and I'll definitely be repurchasing these 3 when I run out of them!
Overall these are a 8/10 and I highly recommend them.

Other places to find me:

email/business - rachelgarmentmua@outlook.com

Other blog posts to read whilst you wait for a new one:


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment