YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 7 April 2016

REVIEW: Morphe 35B Palette + Swatches.

Hello my lovelies!

I am off to Paris from the 8th - 13th so expect a few posts about that when I'm back! However just to keep things nice and easy I thought I'd set a few of my blog posts on one brand in particular - Morphe. For anyone who doesn't know, Morphe are an American brand and for ages you couldn't get them anywhere in the UK but now, Beauty Bay has come to save us once again and they are available from there. Morphe are known for their eyeshadow palettes containing 35 colours and their brushes but from what I've heard from others, the brand in general is just a complete hit.




 Here in this post I'll review the 35B Colour Glam palette. I bought this from Beauty Bay for £15.95. That's what... 45p each shadow? Mental!

Here are the swatches of the shadows row by row (as in 5 at a time):


My fave in these are the yellow and the yellow based gold - the pigment on them is amazing!








As you can see, some of the mattes aren't great but they are definitely buildable and for the price you genuinely can't complain, they're bloody brilliant! I love this palette and I'm dying for more of their palettes. I think Morphe are just very very good value for money so I'm in love tbh!

I hope you enjoyed! Have you tried morphe before? Let me know in the comments what you like!

Thank you for reading!

Other places to find me:

My facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/rgarmentmua
Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme
twitter - rachelgarment
itsok4ytonotbeok.blogspot.co.uk

 x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment