YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Valentines Date Night Makeup | Glittery Smokey Eye.

Hey lovelies!

I just thought I'd leave my product list on here for my new video thats just gone live!

This is the look so if you'd like to know what I used to get this then click here.



Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow in dark brown
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Correct concealer in light
Makeup Geek eyeshadows in Peach Smoothie and Corrupt
Urban Decay Naked Basics palette - the last 4 colours
Illamasqua Infinity Gel Liner
Illamasqua pure pigment in Android
A random glitter eyeliner and MAC glitter in 3D Silver (I think)
Rimmel Match Perfection in Ivory
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light
Makeup Revolution Radiance palette
MAC Soft and Gentle
Makeup Revolution Setting Spray
Maybelline lip pencil
MAC Velvet Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment