YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 25 February 2016

Get to Know Me: Favourite Youtubers.

Hello lovelies!

Today I thought I'd start a little series of posts that's more personal to me, so the beginning of them will be 'Get to Know Me'. I thought to first start these posts off, I'd start with my favourite youtubers!

All but one of these youtubers is beauty/style related just FYI and every photo I have next to them I have just screen-shotted from their Instagrams, which I will leave their handles for next to their name and also a link of my current fave video from their youtube channel for you to have a look at. Tell me in the comments who your favourites are? :) I'd love to hear!

Thank you in advance for reading, I hope you enjoyed! x x x x x

Okay, so, in no particular order:

Nikkie Tutorials

Fave video here, Instagram username is: nikkietutorials

Lustrelux

Fave video here, Instagram username is: lustrelux

HelloOctoberxo

Fave video here, Instagram username is: hellooctoberxo

Pixiwoo

Fave video here, Instagram username is: pixiwoos and nixiepixi1 (they're sisters that run the youtube channel, so)

Goldie Starling

Fave video here, Instagram username is: goldiestarling

Madeyewlook

Fave video here, Instagram username is: creativeboss

Dani Mansutti

Fave video here, Instagram username is: danimansutti

Shaaanxo

Fave video here, Instagram username is: shaaanxo

Rosanna Pierce

Fave video here, Instagram username is: rosijaypierce_

Patrick Starr

Fave video here, Instagram username is: patrickstarrr

LoveLaughandMakeup

Fave video here, Instagram username is: itssabrinaaa

Lily Pebbles

Fave video here, Instagram username is: lilypebbles

JKissa

Fave video here, Instagram username is: jkissamakeup

Jeffree Star

Fave video here, Instagram username is: jeffreestar

Jamie Genevieve

Fave video here, Instagram username is: jamiegenevieve

Jaclyn Hill

Fave video here, Instagram username is: jaclynhill

Mykie

Fave video here, Instagram username is: mykie_

Kiana Jones

Fave video here, Instagram username is: freakmosfx

Chrisspy

Fave video here, Instagram username is: chrisspy

Samantha Ravndahl

Fave video here, Instagram username is: ssssamanthaa

Rob Dyke

Fave video here, Instagram username is: robdyke

No comments:

Post a Comment