YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 24 January 2016

Golden Soft Cut Crease.

Can I just start off this post by saying Illamasqua retweeted this and I've never been more excited in my life?!


Anyway, hello lovelies. I decided to do a post on a look that got a lot of attention late last year and since I love it so much I figured it was worth a mention on here.



This is the look. For it I used:

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal palette in light
A gold eye base (Don't know where it is so can't say what it was, sorry)
Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore
Makeup Revolution Salted Caramel Palette
L'Oreal Superliner
Soap & Glory thick and fast mascara
Illamasqua Skinbase in 5
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
Anastasia Contour Kit in light
Velvet Teddy MAC lipstick.

For this look I started off as always with the brows and cleaned them up with concealer before moving on. I layed down a base of concealer, setting it with the palest matte shadow in my Makeup Revolution palette and then highlighting the brow bone with the palest shimmery shadow. I then went on to use a light orange/brown transition shade, further darkening it with a darker brown. I then used my gold eye base and then pressed Furore by Illamasqua on top of it. I made sure the pigment was how I wanted it to be before going back in with my dark brown eyeshadow to 'cut' the crease. I done this until I was satisfied with how it looked, making sure to continue blending along the way.
Afterwards I done my liner, foundation, lips, mascara and contour before finishing off the face with a mist of a facial water just to bring all the powders together and make my makeup look more dewy.

I really loved this look and can't wait to try do this with more colours.

I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you for reading!

x x x x x x x x 

2 comments: