YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 4 February 2015

January Favourites 2015.

I've decided that every now and again I'm going to do a 'Monthly Favourites' whenever I have a decent amount of things I can share with you guys! So here's my monthly favourites for January :) (a good four days late but we'll ignore that :p)



  • Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in the shade Divine - I got this and my next favourite in the Winter Sale and I am absolutely in love with it. I'm going to do a post on my Illamasqua Winter Sale haul some point this week too! :D
  • Illamasqua Matte Lipstick in the shade Resist - this I pair with Divine if I don't want a matte lip and this is the pink DREAM. In love. Don't have enough praise for it :3
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Vanilla - this used to be v hard to come by and I'm so glad it's not anymore because I love it, goodbye dark circles! 
  • Sons of Anarchy - I watched this with my brother late last year but I wanted to get my boyfriend into it, knowing he'd love it so it's another favourite of mine for just now :) And girls - if you're a Charlie Hunnam fan (idk why you would be though) then you'll have some eye candy but if you're a Ryan Hurst fan (then you're my kinda gal) then you will definitely have some eye candy! Will attach a pic down below ;)
  • Coco Pops - this is a VERY random favourite but they've been in my house recently and I've been obsessed because I haven't had them for years!
  • Killpop by Slipknot - this is another favourite because of my boyfriend who (and I hope he doesn't read this because that means he wins) has gotten me VERY into Slipknot. Which is the last thing I ever expected. But if you like heavier music then check this out :) 
  • L'Oreal True Match Foundation in the shade N1 - this foundation has been pretty good to me recently, although I always have a love/hate relationship with it so we'll see how this continues. No doubt I'll have a moan about it at some point on here!
  • MAC Mineralize Skin finish in the shade Soft & Gentle - just a perfect highlighter. There's nothing more I can say. BUY IT.
  • MAC lipliner in the shade Nightmoth - it's a pretty purpley plum colour that I outline my lips with before blending into my lips and then putting Resist by Illamasqua on top. :)



And I leave you with the beauty of Ryan Hurst/Opie Winston ;)

Other places to find me:

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/rachelgarmentmua?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Twitter - rachelgarment
Instagram - tod4ylovesmiledonme or rachelgarmentmakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment